Image is a big part of how you are perceived at work. You dress for the job you want not the job you have. I’ve embraced that saying over the past few years. I want to look the part even though I have not yet reached my professional goals.
Building a stylish, professional wardrobe is expensive. Work suits and dresses that give you the coveted “executive presence” can range around $100 or more depending on the store you shop at.
I discovered Amazon has a wide selection of professional clothing that is budget friendly and made with quality materials.
I receive so many compliments on many of the items I purchased through Amazon. All of the pieces are $30 and under.
Here are a few more of my favorite pieces that came from Amazon…
Tips for Purchasing Clothes On Amazon
1. Use search terms such as “women office dresses,” “women office attire,” and “women business dresses.”
2. Filter by “Avg. Customer Review” and choose the three stars & up option. This will greatly increase the quality of the item options.
3. Look at the Size Chart and Customer Reviews to determine the best size to order. I look at the Customer Reviews first because they will tell you if the Size Chart is accurate or if you need to adjust your size option. This technique has always worked for me when ordering clothes online. You can also see pictures of how the clothing looks on different body types.
4. Zoom in on the pictures of the clothing. You can tell a lot by how the item is made and what the fabric looks like.
5. Amazon Prime comes in really handy. I shop on Amazon for a variety of items. The free, two day shipping is convenient and fast.
Let me know if you find any great professional clothing deals on Amazon!